
I've always loved motorcycles, and used to own a sport bike ages ago. But this is my first Harley, and I love it. I was attracted to the matte black finish and its unusually smaller frame for a Harley since its a Sportster. It's great for taking day trips out of the city to shoot some cool personal projects. One of my favorite accessories I have for my bike are the saddle bags designed by Peter Jackson at PlunderDog.com. He was exceptionally easy to work with on the design, and his quality of work is exceptional. I recommend him if you are ever looking for custom designs. He is working on launching his new site soon. Keep an eye out!
Popular Posts
-
I've always loved motorcycles, and used to own a sport bike ages ago. But this is my first Harley, and I love it. I was attracted to the...
-
After months of preparation, Carlo Paolo Espiritu and I worked with his amazing team to produce and shoot a music video for Astrobal. T...
-
I did another experimental food shoot with stylist Grace Knott this week. Of the shoots we've done so far, this is one of my favorite i...
-
Playing around with my pin hole camera in the Hamptons. I love the retro effect of the images.
-
I had a blast shooting this product designed by Evo Design, a design consultancy located in Connecticut. The product is a handheld marine ac...
-
Loved this crazy, fun background, and the contrast between the gold and silver. Styled by Paul Petzy.
-
I went out fishing in the Long Island Sound. The image is the first mate with a Bluefish I just caught.
-
Yoshiaki Yoshinari proudly presents his last 30 years of drawings and oil paintings. Please join us this Saturday for Mr. Yoshinari's Ga...
-
I was always a fan of 90's version of the film with Arnold, and am excited to see the 2012's version of Total Recall . The original ...
-
A group called The Society held this event at Pop Burger last night about the up and coming candidates for election and our guest speaker ...
Blogger news
New Harley!
One Comment
I'm debating on getting a set of these, but wanted to know how much room do they have? I know someone said they were able to carry their rain gear in one.
Post a Comment