I just got done reading Art & Fear and this book is amazing. Anyone out there who is having a hard time producing work, this is the book to motivate to move forward. It talks about what most Artists go through and the struggles to over come them. Or if you just want to understand the process of your craft and why there is a drive in yourself to create. Read this book!!Popular Posts
-
I've always loved motorcycles, and used to own a sport bike ages ago. But this is my first Harley, and I love it. I was attracted to the...
-
After months of preparation, Carlo Paolo Espiritu and I worked with his amazing team to produce and shoot a music video for Astrobal. T...
-
I did another experimental food shoot with stylist Grace Knott this week. Of the shoots we've done so far, this is one of my favorite i...
-
Playing around with my pin hole camera in the Hamptons. I love the retro effect of the images.
-
I had a blast shooting this product designed by Evo Design, a design consultancy located in Connecticut. The product is a handheld marine ac...
-
I was always a fan of 90's version of the film with Arnold, and am excited to see the 2012's version of Total Recall . The original ...
-
Loved this crazy, fun background, and the contrast between the gold and silver. Styled by Paul Petzy.
-
Yoshiaki Yoshinari proudly presents his last 30 years of drawings and oil paintings. Please join us this Saturday for Mr. Yoshinari's Ga...
-
I went out fishing in the Long Island Sound. The image is the first mate with a Bluefish I just caught.
Blogger news
New Harley!
Post a Comment